Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TODAY......

Today feels like the first day of the rest of our lives. I have been blessed with a man who loves me, a child who amazes me every day, a career that fulfills me and a God who has a plan. I have never understood His plan. I don't think I will until I meet Him. But this week and specifically today I feel happy, content. I have been waiting years for another baby. For some reason I always picture myself as the mom of a few children. I love kids, I knew at a young age that I wanted to work with babies. The reason for my happiness is simple, there is a new baby in our house. We became foster parents and WE HAVE OUR FIRST BABY!!!! This isn't something I can "FACEBOOK" about, she has rights, she's not OUR child. It also isn't something I can get to excited about. She is still SOMEONE ELSES child. But for the time being, she is safe, she is LOVED and she is AWESOME!!!!

1 comment: